J. Keith Murnighan is an award-winning Professor at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and an active consultant and trainer for a host of companies around the world. His research has been cited in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Economist, Forbes. He lives in Evanston, Illinois.
Kellogg School of Management Faculty Page | Wikipedia
Connect with Keith on LinkedIn | Facebook
Selected Awards and Honors:
- Our paper on “The Power of Reconnecting” was chosen as one of the Editors’ Top Ten articles of 2011 by MIT Sloan Management Review.
- Honorary Doctor of Science (Economics), 2010, London Business School, in recognition of distinguished contributions to the field of Management and Organization Studies.
- Best Professor, 1999, 2009, Executive MBA program, Kellogg-Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, KH01 and KH11.
- Distinguished Educator, Academy of Management, 2006. A Career Achievement Award.
- Our paper on auctions was chosen as one of the Best Ideas of the Year, New York Times Sunday Magazine, December 10, 2006.
Previous and current clients:
- The American Association of Actuaries
- The American Association of Orthodontists
- The American Association of Periodontists
- The American Dental Association
- Benjamin Moore
- C B Richard Ellis
- Edward Jones
- Elizabeth Arden
- Ernst & Young
- Evanston-Northwestern Health
- Facilities Management, Northwestern University
- The Gelber Group
- Indian School of Business
- Irwin Bank
- Jefferson Wells
- Johnson & Johnson
- London Business School
- The Mexican Actuarial Association
- The Moscow School of Management – Skolkovo
- The National Roofing Contractors Association
- The National Wildlife Federation
- O’Melveny & Myers
- Ralston Purina
- Schneider Electric
- Toys ‘R Us
- Young Presidents Organization